- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Full Time
- Operates multiple-line telephone and routes calls to the appropriate person or location within the office.
- Exercises discretion and interpretive judgment in frequent and sometimes stressful contacts with callers.
- Greets customers, vendors, job applicants, employees from other locations and other visitors with a high degree of professionalism and courtesy.
- Announce to employees that their guest(s) have arrived.
- Log all guests and visitors in and out of the visitors system.
- Order office supplies and manage for when replenishment is needed.
- Provides general administrative and clerical assistance.
- Maintains safe and clean lobby area.
- Research and identify the appropriate business units or persons for callers when it is not obvious from a provided list.
- Identify telephone system problems and immediately alert the proper personnel.
- Assume the role of concierge when required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate's degree preferred.
- Three years or more of experience as a receptionist in a corporate environment.
- 1-3 years experience with Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Strong work ethic; diplomatic; team and service oriented; builds strong working relationships.
- Exhibits superior verbal communication and phone skills.
- Exhibits exceptional customer service skills.
- Consistently demonstrates professional demeanor, appearance and attitude.
- Proven ability to remain calm under pressure; resilient.
- Sound judgment and problem-solving ability.
- Able to appropriately handle confidential and highly sensitive material.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adapt to an ever-changing work environment.
- Assertive and resourceful; motivated; willing to ask questions and take initiative without direction.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
The Millennium Group https://tmgofficeservices.applicantpro.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!