- Mountain View, CA, USA
- Full Time
- Distribution of Mail serving over 100 buildings in a campus environment.
- Deliver packages to departments and cubicles using P.D.A system to scan and sign for packages.
- After delivering all packages, make timely collections for outgoing packages and U.S.P.S mail to be metered via postage machine.
- Work on a fast pace conveyor line processing, sorting, and staging packages for delivery
- Receive, count and verify all incoming parcels, freight, etc.
- Log all incoming items, letters and packages, including certified, registered, return receipt, Federal Express, UPS and DHL.
- Prepare and package outgoing materials to prevent in-transit damage.
- Prepare all appropriate shipping documentation.
- Perform all scheduled and unscheduled pickups and deliveries on campus utilizing company vehicle as needed
- Operate mechanical equipment as required, i.e. electronic pallet jack, forklifts, etc.
- Maintain highest level of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
- Satisfying customer demands in a high volume environment
- Records shipment data, including weight, charges, and space availability.
- Receives and unpacks materials and supplies.
- Reports damages & discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record keeping purposes.
- Completes shipping and receiving reports.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Proficient in data entry for placing orders and PO closeout.
- Shipping/Receiving/Delivery and tracking deliveries.
- Outbound courier or trucking shipment processing.
- Daily open and close checklist.
- Daily control report.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have car and valid driver's license.
- Forklift license or experience up to 5000 lbs.
- Must be able to type 40-45 words per minute.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years customer service and shipping/receiving related experience preferred.
- Basic Mathematical skills.
- 1-3 years experience with Microsoft Software.
- Handle multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to effectively work individually and in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet employer's attendance policy.
- Keyboarding and Windows environment PC Skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a consistent basis
- Attention to detail.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
The Millennium Group https://tmgofficeservices.applicantpro.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!